Saturday, March 17, 2007

Captain America saddles, bike fits and Napoleonic poses.

So i have a captain America Saddle on my bike now. A little tacky but i am rocking it. haha
So i got a bike fit from franc on Friday and there was not to drastic of changes other than my stem. my saddle was moved .5 cm forward and 1mm up. Although my bars and stem where dropped all the way down so i have one spacer on top and that is all. for those you don't understand that just lowers my handlebars around 2 cm. lowering my entire upper body. most everything else has stayed the same.
The city center in Brugge. I felt i had to strike a Nepoleonic poses.
We then proceeded to work our way over to the cafe for a little Belgium coffee.
Riding threw Brugge we tricky, not only did we not know our way around but it was all cobble streets so trying to navigate our way around and stay up rite on the bike was an adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.